Vero Beach, FL 772-231-4440

Melbourne, FL 321-984-2700

Coral Gables, FL 305-443-5020

Voluntary Guardianships of the Property

If an individual has the capacity to delegate financial decision-making authority and they seek the assistance of a guardian of the property, then the Court can appoint a voluntary guardian of the property. A voluntary guardian of the property can be limited to a specific property or can be delegated tasks such as the pursuit or defense of a lawsuit or marshaling certain assets.

With three offices along Florida’s Atlantic coast, Rossway Swan serves clients throughout the Treasure Coast and Space Coast regions. To speak with one of our attorneys about your guardianship needs, please call (772) 231-4440 or request a consultation online today.