Vero Beach, FL 772-231-4440

Melbourne, FL 321-984-2700

Coral Gables, FL 305-443-5020

Guardianships for Minors

Florida law requires the court to appoint a guardian for minors in circumstances where the parents die or become incapacitated; or, if a child receives an inheritance or net settlement proceeds of a lawsuit or insurance policy exceeding $15,000.00.

With three offices along Florida’s Atlantic coast, Rossway Swan serves clients throughout the Treasure Coast and Space Coast regions. To speak with one of our attorneys about your guardianship needs, please call (772) 231-4440 or request a consultation online today.