Vero Beach, FL 772-231-4440

Melbourne, FL 321-984-2700

Coral Gables, FL 305-443-5020

Guardianship Advocacies for Developmentally Disabled Adults

When a developmentally disabled child turns 18, parents can utilize Florida’s guardianship advocacy laws to protect their child’s interests. If a physician agrees that the person has a developmental disability as defined by Florida Statute §393.063, then the parents can seek the delegation of certain financial or medical decision-making on behalf of their developmentally disabled adult child.

With three offices along Florida’s Atlantic coast, Rossway Swan serves clients throughout the Treasure Coast and Space Coast regions. To speak with one of our attorneys about your guardianship needs, please call (772) 231-4440 or request a consultation online today.