- Create or update your estate plan. The “SECURE Act” passed at the end of 2019, and it may be a good time for an “Estate Planning” check up to ensure your plan achieves your goals and addresses future concerns.
- Protect your business. Domesticate out-of-state entities, review your organizational structure and corporate agreements, and evaluate asset protection matters for your existing business.
- Address real estate issues. Complete paperwork to establish Florida residency, obtain Homestead (and other) exemptions, investigate refinancing considering record-low interest rates and ensure property is properly titled for your estate planning and liability protection.
- Plan for long-term care needs. Unfortunately, long-term care issues do not slow down during a pandemic. If you have a loved one who requires residential care and you want to protect assets to enhance their quality of life, plan ahead.
- Prepare for upcoming nuptials. If you are getting married soon, you may want to consider utilizing a pre-marital agreement to protect separate assets and/or provide for your soon-to-be spouse.
Crossover Mission’s 8th Annual Home Court Advantage Gala
Steve and Ashley Wilson joined Crossover Mission members, Jacob (one of their son’s classmates), and Haley and Taylor Davis at the 8th Annual Home Court