- Create or update your estate plan. The “SECURE Act” passed at the end of 2019, and it may be a good time for an “Estate Planning” check up to ensure your plan achieves your goals and addresses future concerns.
- Protect your business. Domesticate out-of-state entities, review your organizational structure and corporate agreements, and evaluate asset protection matters for your existing business.
- Address real estate issues. Complete paperwork to establish Florida residency, obtain Homestead (and other) exemptions, investigate refinancing considering record-low interest rates and ensure property is properly titled for your estate planning and liability protection.
- Plan for long-term care needs. Unfortunately, long-term care issues do not slow down during a pandemic. If you have a loved one who requires residential care and you want to protect assets to enhance their quality of life, plan ahead.
- Prepare for upcoming nuptials. If you are getting married soon, you may want to consider utilizing a pre-marital agreement to protect separate assets and/or provide for your soon-to-be spouse.
Download PDF To: Clients of Rossway Swan From: Rossway Swan Re: Important Information Regarding the Corporate Transparency Act and Reporting Obligations We are reaching out