- The College of William & Mary, A.B., 1964
- University of Florida, J.D., with Honors, 1969
William J. Stewart joined the firm in 2016 as an Attorney of counsel. He concentrates his practice on residential and commercial real property transactions and financing, estate planning, probate and trust administration, and the representation of not-for-profit entities. He is a Board Certified Specialist in Real Estate Law.
Mr. Stewart is a graduate of the College of William and Mary and the University of Florida Law School, with honors, where he served as Executive Editor of the Law Review. He is a member of the Order of the Coif and has earned distinction as an AV Preeminent rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell based on peer evaluation of his legal abilities and ethical standards.
As a long time resident of Vero Beach, Mr. Stewart prides himself on his work within the communities of Indian River and Brevard County. He serves on the Board of the Directors for the Indian River Real Property Council, Environmental Learning Center and Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute Foundation. Bill is a member of the VNA & Hospice Foundation Board and received the Pinnacle Award in 2013 for excellence in charitable planning, and received the VNA & Hospice Foundation’s Chairman’s Award in 2016.
Focus of Practice:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Health Care, Physicians and Hospital Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Entity Formation and Organizational Representation
- Business and Transactional Matters
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Estate Planning Document Creation
- Residential Real Estate
- Florida, 1970