- University of Florida, B.A., 1981
- University of Miami, J.D., 1985
Michael J. Swan, one of the Firm’s founding attorneys, practices in the areas of guardianship, mental health and probate. He maintains a statewide practice handling complicated guardianship and mental health matters for families and professionals.
Mr. Swan graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Economics and from the University of Miami School of Law. He has been practicing in the guardianship and mental health area since 1985 and has actively served in the Florida Bar in substantive capacities at the statewide level in the development of probate and mental health law.
Mr. Swan demonstrates his commitment to the community by proudly serving as Chairman of the Mental Health Collaborative, Chairman of the Public Guardianship Program of Indian River County and serves as Treasurer of the Indian River Lacrosse Association.
Focus of Practice:
- Mental Health and Guardianship
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Removal of Personal Representative, Executors, Trustees and Agents under Power of Attorney
- Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration
- Florida, 1985