- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2014
- Certificate of Concentration in Elder Law
- University of Florida, B.A., 2011
Tyler Puttick joined the law firm of Rossway Swan in 2018 and practices in the areas of real estate law, probate and trust administration, estate planning and general corporate law. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Puttick served as a Law Clerk for the Firm in 2013 and later practiced at a boutique firm serving clients on the Treasure and Space Coasts.
Mr. Puttick earned his Juris Doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law, where he was a member of the selective Elder Law Concentration Program and the Elder Law Society. He received a Certificate of Concentration in Elder Law signifying his high degree of ethics and competence in Elder Law issues, including trust administration, estate planning, probate and guardianship.
Born and raised in Vero Beach, Florida, Tyler graduated from St. Edward’s School and works to promote his hometown community by supporting a wide variety of professional and community organizations. He proudly serves on several local advisory councils and on the boards of various charitable organizations, including the Mental Health Association of Indian River County and the Scholarship Foundation of Indian River County.
Focus of Practice
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Mental Health and Guardianship
- Business and Transactional Matters
- Entity Formation and Organizational Representation
- Estate Planning Document Creation
- Florida, 2014