- Reading University, Reading, England, Bachelor of Laws with Honors, May, 1993
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., Cum Laude, May, 1998
Jason Slater joined the firm in 2012. His prior experience encompassed working for large law firms in Los Angeles, California. Jason represents clients on a wide spectrum of legal matters including corporate law and business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, securities transactions, venture capital, and commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Mr. Slater grew up in London, England and became a United States citizen over 15 years ago. He graduated with honors from Georgetown Law School. Mr. Slater served as a firefighter with the Los Angeles City Fire Department for six years prior to relocating to Florida to continue his practice of law. Mr. Slater is admitted to both the California and Florida State Bars.
Focus of Practice:
- Business and Transactional Matters
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Entity and Organizational Representation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Condominium, Cooperative and Homeowners Association Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Disputes
- Construction Law
- Florida, 2011
- California, 1999