- Purdue University, Philosophy (B.A.) English, Economics, Criminology (Minors), 1992
- Duquesne University Law School, J.D., Law Review Research Editor, Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant, 1995
Aaron Lyons joined Rossway Swan in 2016 and practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, as well as Health Care, Employment and Labor, Products Liability, and commercial and consumer disputes. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Lyons was a founding member of McClelland Jones, LLC.
With over 20 years of experience in complex federal and state litigation and appellate experience on a local and national basis, including within administrative and arbitration tribunals, Mr. Lyons has a diverse range of focus areas, including Health Care Law, Employment and Labor, Products Liability, Commercial Litigation, General Civil Litigation, and all types commercial and consumer disputes that impact businesses and professionals.
Mr. Lyons applies his extensive litigation experience in drafting and negotiating commercial and professional contracts, negotiating commercial transactions, software licensing, and developing SaaS and employment policies. He represents international, national and regional business clients in a wide variety of matters throughout the country. Mr. Lyons develops and implements policies and strategies geared toward risk assessment and management, litigation management and outsourcing in-house legal needs, while meeting the extremely challenging monthly and yearly budgetary goals dictated by today’s market.
Focus of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Health Care, Physicians and Hospital Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Pennsylvania, 1995
- Florida, 1996
- Tennessee, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1997
- U.S. District Courts of Florida Southern District, 1997, Middle District, 1997, Northern District, 1997
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania Western District, 1995